Sunday 16 December 2012

ArHi FF: Book1 ~Jab Arnav Met Khushi(A teeny love story!)

Banner Credits to: ArHi_Sarun


About the Fan Fiction:
Name: ______________________ ( I have thought of putting it as "Jab Arnav met Khushi" but it dependsTongue )
About the Fan Fiction:
1) It'll be a teeny love story!!!/(Yayyy!!Big smile )
2) What I plan to write about????Ermm 

Well, There's going to be: the normal arhi nok jhoksLOL !, Arhi romance(Full on rabba ve!Embarrassed ), teenage love story, heartbreaks, about competition, success, love, a bit of facebooking(totally common for teenagers!!!), drooling over actors , Unlimited madness and fun( Of course! Where there's Khushi Kumari Gupta, there ought to be all these kind of stuffs!!LOL ), jealousy!(Common in love!!!Wink ), challenges and all other fun stuffs! and of course Shitty!Angry She'll have to be there to create trouble between ArHiOuch !! But I promise there'll be no such types of rona dhona!!!! It's going to be fun!!!Big smile It's going to describe a situation where you have to choose between competition and love; when we live life to the fullest because Kya Pata Kal Ho Na Ho!!!!


Characters:
There'll be all ipkknd cast:
Arnav Singh Raizada- A teenager of 18 years old. He's very cool and is the heart throb of all the girls in Oxford University but he merely gives them importance. He has his girlfriend whom he loves a lot but the entry of one girl in the university will completely change his life...


Khushi Kumari Gupta- A bubbly 18 year old teenager. She loves eating jalebis and loves her Devi Maiya more than anything! She loves her best friend Lavanya a lot and both are always together no matter what! She is a big fan of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon serial and drools over the main lead "Barun". When she enters university, you'll all get to see the mad, bubbly, strong and happy side of her!


Anjali Jha- She is the elder sister of Arnav of about 24 years old. She is happily married to her husband Shyam Jha. She is very kind and generous by nature and shares everything with her brother Arnav and vice versa.

Aakash Singh RaizadaHe is the cousin of Arnav and is same like him. Both have grown up together and share every single thing with each other. He manages AR Fashion while Arnav is studying.


Nand Kishore- He is the son of Manorama and lives in England. He is quite same as Khushi but finds her very mad when he spots her talking to a "Barun Poster" and drooling of him and IPKKND! He slowly gets acclimatised with her crazy antics and always fails to understand her but he is a very good friend of Khushi!

Payal GuptaShe is the elder sister of Khushi and is about 22 years old. She currently works at AR Fashion as the personal manager of Aakash!(As you can see something is cooking there!LOL). She is also a serial addict but adores "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai" and actually adorns her sister bond with Khushi!!

Lavanya Kashyap- 
Lavanya is of the same age as Khushi. She is the best friend of Khushi or I better say, her better half. Both are very close to each other and always stand for each other!!


Nani (Devyani Raizada)- She is the nani of Arnav and Anjali. She is a very easy going person and has a big heart!

Manorama Singh RaizadaShe is the mother of NK and the "mami" of Arnav and Anjali. Her famous lines are "Hello Hi Bye Bye". She scares people with her make up antics and is very rude to them but from inside, she's a very soft person.

Shyam Manohar Jha(Positive character!Smile )- He is the husband of Anjali and loves his wife a lot. He has a very deep connection with his brother in law Arnav and always supports him in anything he does.

Sheetal Kapoor (Shitty may act as cupid between ArHi !!! But she'll be a hindrance of course!Ouch)- Sheetal is the "babe" of Oxford! All boys are always after her waiting for her to be single and then to finally propose her!!! She is currently in a relationship with "someone"...
AND NO DADI !!!Big smile


HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FAN FICTION!!! HERE YOU GO---->

Chapter 1- Best Friends TOGETHER FOREVER
The April sunlight was as blinding as a flash of gunpowder and the rattle of the curtains sounded like distant artillery fire'.
"Get up Khushi! It's the "D" day today! Get up!! Lazy bones! Come on!" Payal shouted at Khushi who was still amidst her fairies in her dreamworld.
"Jijiii'.. hmmm' Let me sleep!" an angry Khushi pouted.
"Khushiii! Stop all this drama at once! Your results are going to be announced today!! Have you already forgotten? Get up now if you don't want to have a scolding session from amma," Payal strictly imposed on her.
"Hey devi maiya!" Khushi instantly shouted as if she had just got the shock of her life! "How can I forget! OMG!!!! Today I am dead! Devi Maiya please be with me. By the way, you have always been very generous to me, I can't deny that but please only for today! This is the last thing I'll be asking you! Please Devi Maiya! I really worked hard for my last exams! Please! Please! Please! If I clear this last stage triumphantly, I'll get my scholarship to Oxford university! Please' Don't disappoint me. I'll offer you '.. uhhhmm'.. what can I offer?...euhhh'yeah! I'll offer you jalebis!! Please help me!" Saying these words she sprinted in the bathroom to get ready'..
"Khushi!!! Come quickly! Let's go! By this time the results must have already been out. Come!! What is this girl doing now? Amma please call her! We will be late!"
"Coming jiji! Hey Devi Maiya! Remember our talks? Please be with me!" Khushi hurriedly took the blessings of her Devi Maiya and rushed out. "Bye amma! Bye Babuji! Let's go jiji!"
**********
On their way to college'.
"Jijii I am very scared! If I don't get the scholarship, everything will be over! Babuji has spent so much money on me since the past few years. Everything will go in a waste. Hey Devi Maiya! Please be with me!" said a worried Khushi while bitting her nails.
"Khushi, don't worry. You have worked really hard and you will be rewarded! I am sure you'll make it! Come on now! Stop worrying! Phikar Minister(Minister of worries)!" Payal said, totally comforting Khushi who was now smiling!
As soon as they got off the rickshaw, Khushi's  phone started ringing.
Khushi: Hey Lavanya!
Lavanya: Khushi where are you? Why the hell are you taking so much time?
Khushi: I am in the school compound itself relax!
Lavanya: How can I relax? I am waiting for you since 08:00 and now it's 08:30! You pretty know that I'll not take my results without you! Come quickly now itself!!
Khushi: Looks like someone is more impatient than me!
Lavanya: Of course. I just hope we both get the scholarship and we can be together
Khushi cuts her and adds: forever!
Lavanya: Right! That's my bestie! Together forever we'll be!
"Tell me, Lavanya, you plan to have an entire discussion on phone itself?" Khushi said teasingly as she lightly tapped her back.
"Oh Khushi!" Both hug. "Let's go now! Scared?"
"To death!"
Both made their way to the headmaster's office giggling'
**********
In the office'.
Both could sense the tension increasing and could hear their increasing heartbeats.
There was a pin drop silence for a few seconds until their headmaster, Mr Nanda spoke: "Congratulations Miss Gupta and Miss Kashyap (Lavanya Kashyap)! I am really proud of you. In fact we are all proud of you! You both have increased the prestige of our college. My heartiest congratulations to both of you! Let me now clear the suspense. You both have got your green card that is your scholarships to Oxford!! Well done girls! Xaviers college is really proud to have students like you! Keep the hardwork and bring more fame to our college when you go to Oxford! Good luck girls! And one more thing you'll both have to leave for England today night itself. I am sorry for the short notice but Oxford is resuming day after tomorrow and if you don't leave today, I fear that you will not have enough time to settle down. Is that okay with you both?"
"Of course sir! We can see our dreams coming true!!!!!!!! As they say "Shubh Kaam Mein Kya Deri" (Why to delay good works)!" both Lavanya and Khushi said in glee.
"So here's your tickets!! Always remember one thing : There are two educations. One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live. So, Good luck for your future girls and Bon Voyage!"
Lavanya and Khushi both walked out of the room in glee but still in shock! Khushi was busy thanking her Devi Maiya while Lavanya was cherishing the fact that both of them would be united forever; both were studying in the same domain and both would do the same job at the same place! Gosh! That was really exciting!
"Khushi? Khushi? What happened? Lavanya? Hello? Where are you both lost? I am scared to death! What happened? Did you get the scholarship? KHUSHI!" an angry Payal spitted!
"Oh jijiii!!!!!! Jijiii Jiiijiii!!!!!! I've done it!!!!! I've got my scholarship to Oxford!! Now no one can separate me from achieving my goal! I'll become a famous fashion designer one day and amma and babuji will be proud of me! I'll repay all the things you all have done for me!!!! Oh jijiii! I can't tell you how happy I am!" said an ecstatic Khushi who was now dancing like mads!!!
"We share smiles' We wiped tears and through the years our friendship has grown along with us!! You are truly a part of myself and my life! Best friends TOGETHER FOREVER!" both Khushi and Lavanya shouted!!!!!!
************
In England'.
Arnav: I really miss you baby! It's already been one month! I miss you a lot..
Person: Me too darling. Thank god university is resuming on Monday! Only two days!
Arnav: Two days seem like ages for me. When I'll be able to see you again? I miss those days when we were together and nothing could separate us'
Person: Yeah. When we used to sit in each other's arms spending the day and bunking classes' I miss those days too.. I've been missing you like hell! Only I know how I've been able to live for one month without seeing you'
Arnav: I love you'
Person: I love you too more than myself! I just can't wait for Monday! We'll be back again! Ouchhh!
Arnav: What happened? Are you fine? Hello? Hello? Hello? Reply dammit!! Please! Hello?????
**********
Heyy guyz! Tell me how the update? There was not much of ArHi in itOuch but I promise in the next chapter there's going to be full on ArHi!Big smile This chapter was much needed to introduce everyone especially khushi and lavanya! In next chapter, ArHi will be meeting each other, so you can expect a lot of dhamakas actually ,multiple dhamakasLOL!!! Please press the like button if you liked it and please do comment if you liking it or not?
Love
Rhea XXX



1 comment: