Sunday 16 December 2012

ArHi FF: Book1 ~Jab Arnav Met Khushi(A teeny love story!)



Chapter 3: The Prince and the Princess in Their Fairytale

She opened google chrome, entered the URL "www.facebook.com", typed her email address followed by her password and finally logged in!
"Wow! 18 notifications! So, let me see, Riya commented on this, Sana is in a relationship!!! Lavyy!! Sana is in a relationship with Aman!!! Wow! I always knew there was something between them and '''''''''' WHAT???? LAVANYA!!!"
"What happened Khushi?" a startled Lavanya replied back.
"Oh my god!!! Lava!!!! You are the best!!!!!!!!! You are the best friend I could crave for!!!!!! Oh Lavanya! So sweet of you! I never thought that you would do such a thing for me!!" Khushi said with moist eyes.
"Khushi! There's no need to thank me! You were missing Ipkknd, so as a friend, I did what seemed right at that time! And you know you are too emotional! You know I can't see my friend less my sister less but my "bhatakta hua paagal khana" sad! I just posted Star Plus' official website so that you can enjoy your Ipkknd live! There's nothing great in this!" Lavanya said affectionately.
"Correction! So that "we" can enjoy Ipkknd live! And " BHATAKTA HUA PAAGAL KHANA"! I like the sound of it!!!!!" Khushi said while giggling.
"Come on! Let's sleep now! It's quite late! We have university tomorrow! A new beginning! Scared, excited or nervous?"
"All three at the same time!!! Having a mix of emotions here my moltyy lava cake! Don't forget! I want my gol gappes tomorrow! I have not yet forgotten! Mind it!" Khushi said teasingly!
"Yeah! I'll find the recipe tomorrow. But I don't promise anything!" Lavanya winked at her.
"Lava!! You naughty pussy!" Khushi said while throwing her pillow on Lavanya's head!
"Bhatakta Hua Paagal Khana! Looks like you were ready for a pillow fight right!!!" Lavanya retorted back. "I'll not leave you now!"
Both best friends had a pillow fight which ended in a friendly hug! If god was there right now, he would have surely been jealous looking at their close bond! Both were giggling happily, hugging each other murmuring their nicknames or I would better say inventing new nicknames for each other; teasing each other but at the end of the day both were always with each other; laughing and beaming with joy! They were an on earth example of pure friendship; BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND TOGETHER they were; truly inseparable friends! Nothing on earth could affect their friendship! They were like that, are like that and will always remain like that!
***********
Oxford University'.
Oxford was a very different place; to name it a university would be an insult to it! It was a different world in itself; a unique place where there was both a mixture of studies, sports, drama, fun and any extracurricular activity that could exist!
It had of about 600 classes, a huge gym with the latest sports stuffs, a basketball and a volleyball court, an open theatre, and an assembly hall. The Oxford students were taught by the most reputed teachers over the world; it had therefore, to be, without any doubt the most prestigious university in the world!
"What an amazing university! Lava! Did you see that! A huge play ground! And look at those flowers! Wow! That tree there; it seems to be more than hundred years old! Wow! This is undoubtedly the most epic university ever! I am so glad that I've got my admission in this university!" Khushi was busy admiring the vastness and uniqueness of the university that she did not even pay attention where she was heading to'
"Khushi! Watch out!" Lavanya screamed but it was fruitless!
 Khushi had already tripped over a stone and was about to fall when she felt herself being surrounded by a strong pair of arms. In less than no time, she could feel her soft body crashing on his hard chest.
"What the!" Arnav left a faint shout but was left dumbstruck when he saw the figure in front of him.
Both shared an eyelock for a few seconds drowned in each other's eyes; it seemed that their eyes spoke volumes; several fits of emotions could be seen rushing through their eyes; they were cut off from their surroundings; totally lost in their own world; Khushi's world of fairytales and Arnav's dreamworld; all what they could hear was their heartbeats; all what they could see was their eyes, full of rushing, untold desires and emotions; everything seemed to grow fainter and fainter around them; it seemed that there was only him and her; only Arnav and Khushi there'..
Arnav was mesmerized by the beauty of the person in his arms. "The frowns on her forehead, her black hazel eyes; he could drown himself in those eyes, her nose which had now turned red, her milky cheeks, her rosy lips, the fright on her face, her loose hair which was formerly tied in a tight ponytail, her blue top flowing on her blue jeans, her bare neck and ears which relived her simplicity; each and every thing was so tempting in her; she looked so innocent, so sublime; she was infact the epitome of beauty; how can someone be so exquisite and simple? How can she? And who is she?" Arnav was lost in his thoughts'
"Wow Khushi! He looks like those princes in fairytales who come at the last moment to save their princess from dying! How romantic! And he's so handsome! His white chocolaty eyes, his frowned eyebrows, his rough stubble, his white shirt and black pants! The strands of hair resting on his forehead! Gosh he looks so sexy in black and white! His overall calm appearance and his sweet smirk and naughty smile on his face! Wow! For once there's someone who can be compared to Barun! Wait Khushi! Did I just say his smirk and naughty smile? OMG! He's smirking! But he looks so cute right? Shut up Khushi! He's smirking! God knows what he might be thinking about me! Hey Devi Maiya! It looks very dangerous to me! What if he is thinking to? No Khushi! Brush out all these thoughts!" Khushi was constantly fighting with herself!
Lavanya couldn't help but to smile on looking at these two! "They look so lost in each other! Wait till Khushi gains back her senses! She has some stuff to reply me!" Lavanya thought teasingly! "Let me do something before these two go into their 'coma world'!"
"Ehhhmm! Ehhhmmm!" Lavanya shouted with a playful smile on her face.
Khushi was brought back from her trance and felt quite embarrassed by her  current position; Arnav had his hands wrapped around Khushi's waist; Khushi had her arms around Arnav's shoulders; both's feet were entwined together and both's faces were only a few millimeters away from each other! If anyone would have seen them in this situation they would have obviously thought that they were upto something![Gutterz minds activate!!!]
Khushi tried to free himself from his grip but all her efforts seemed to be futile!!
 "Hello? Hello Mister?? Excuse me?" Khushi said
"Squeeze me!" Arnav replied back; still lost in her thoughts.
"Excuse me?" She pounced back on him!
"Squeeze me!!!!" a smirking Arnav said back.
"Eh!! Hello? What do you think of yourself?" Khushi replied back and glared at a giggling Lavanya. "Huh! Thank you for saving me from falling but that doesn't mean that you'll take advantage of the situation! I know I look like Kareena Kapoor but that doesn't mean you'll hit on me! I am not that type you know!" Khushi replied with attitude!
"Huh' Oh! Sorry! I was lost in some thoughts! I am sorry! Actually I was thinking of my girlfriend you know and I got carried away! Sorry! I hope you didn't mind!" Arnav lied as he suddenly felt someone mumbling in his ears: "Liar liar pants on fire!". He recomposed himself and told her: "Hello, I am Arnav and you?"
"It's okay! I understand! Me too, I lose all my senses when I see Barun infront of me!!!!! So I can kind of understand! Hi! I am Khushi! Actually I am new here!"
"Oh I see! Nice to meet you! You will love Oxford here! I am in Class 18 in Room A.13 and I am following a course on Fashion and you?"
"Gosh! Same here! I can't believe this! Well, so friends?" Khushi said while she extended her hand forward.
"Friends! Nice to meet you and you look very sexy in blue; you should often wear blue!" Arnav said while smirking.
Khushi's eyes shot wide open and her mouth turned into a perfect "O" shape!
So as to clear the awkwardness of the situation, Lavanya spoke: "Hello Arnav! I am Lavanya, Khushi's best friend or actually her better half! It was wonderful to meet you! Hope to see you soon!"
"Same here; Well girls I guess I'll have to leave you, I have a meeting with my friends and Khushi, if you need anything please do tell me, now we are in the same class! And remember "blue"!" At this point Khushi's whole face was like a red tomato! She couldn't do anything apart from bringing a lazy smile to her face! "And don't burst out of redness! I can notice it! Bye girls!" Arnav shouted while slowly parting from them.
"Khushi!!!!! He is'."
"AMAZING!!!! I have never seen someone like him! His eyes, nose, lips, attitude was to die for!!!! Lavy!! He's unique, sweet, cute, different and sexy!" Khuhi shouted while grinning!
"Sexy??? Khushi! He has attitude huh! And do you imagine how my "Bhatakta Hua Paagal Khana" was lost in him??? Khushi! Do you imagine? He is so handsome! I bet the whole female population of the college must be drooling over him!!!! And Khushi, let me tell you something; I thought he would kiss you by seeing your current position! But I must say you look great together! Rab ne bana di Jodi huh! Sexy Khushi and sexy Arnav! What a perfect combination!!!!!" Lavanya said with a million dollar smirk on her face!
Khushi was now blushing to the core! Her whole face was redder than a tomato! If there would be a box of tomatoes there, the tomatoes would be brought to shame by Khushi's face which was turning redder and redder!
"Shut up Lavy! He has a girlfriend, remember what he said! Well, I am not sexy! He must be having some misunderstanding! And maybe he loves the colour blue that's why he must have said that! And my molty choco lava cake!!! I am already committed, I mean mentally committed! You know you! With'"
"BARUN!!!!!!!!!!" Both shouted in awe!
"Yeah your Barun Sobti! How can I forget him? But still you do not turn into a ripe tomato on seeing him, do you?"
"Shut up Lavy!"
"You do not!"
"Shut up!!!"
"When you see Arnav, kuch kuch hota hay right?"
"LAVY! I'll kill you! Shut up! I don't even know anything about him! Shut up! And I have come here to get my diploma in Fashion! Nothing more, nothing less!"
"But Kuch Kuch Hota Hay na??
"LAVY!"
"Ok!!! Ok!! Do you think Dilwale Dhulania legayeenge?"
"Lavy! Will you shut up now?"
"Then Kabhi Khushi Kabhi'"
"Shut up!!!!"
"Let me finish what I have to say atleast! Kabhi Khushi Kabhi ARNAV!"
"Lavyyy!!!! You are gone!!!! I'll kill you!"
"You can't! You'll be jailed!"
"I don't care!! Atleast I'll be in peace!"
"You have to care! How will you and Arnav be "Hum Saath Saath Hain" then?"
"Lavanya! I'll throw all these stupid DVDs of these films in the dustbin tonight! You are deeply affected by these!"
"Ok!!! Ok!! If you kill me then 'Tumhare aur Arnav ke pyaar ko kya naam doongi?'('What name will I give to Arnav and your love?') LOL!"
"Lavanya!"
"You can't tell me anything now! It's Ipkknd! You too watch it you know!" Lavanya said while giving an evil smile!
"Ok Lavy! Stop now! I admit he's nice, handsome cute and everything!!! But I don' think it's the right time for all these things now! And anyway! I've got the bestest friend in the universe here! What should I need more??"
"Khushi! You know really well how to slip away from awkward situations! Well, I am flattered here!!!! Well, well, well, let's go to our class now!"
"You mean let's rush to our class now! Ok then!"
"Khushi!!!!"
"Uhhmm! Okay! Let's go!"
Precap:
SNAP SNAP
"Who are you to slap me? And how dare you slap me?"
"My hands are with me and I can do whatever I want!"
"But these are my cheeks you bloody b****"
"ENOUGH!"

 So!!! How was the update?? And the precap???Evil Smile
I hope you liked this chapter!!! I know it was utter crap! I didn't have really enough time to elaborate more! I am very sorry if it was crap!

If you liked the update please press the "like" button and do comment your thoughts!!! I feel very happy to read all your comments; so please!!!                                            
                                  

2 comments: